Saturday 10 October 2009

Si Looking Good!


Ok so today was my first chnace to check out the new look SI and I love it. (Yeah I know I am biased!)

I really like the way the layouts are being pictured, looks sooo much better. Team you are the greatest.

I had a few layouts in there this month and was lucky to submit my sketch for the sketch challenge, I loved all the layouts created from my design. I noticed that Rachels even made the front page - well done you!

Also big congrat to Karen Moss who won the readers gallery section and had a second layout in there too. Whilst I was away she also completed a charity abseil for Marie Curie Cancer Care. Well done (and sending you love too x)

Keep an eye on the magazine for some new and exciting articles and regular features starting real soon.

No comments: