Wednesday 18 November 2009

Meercats

I know its an advert that you either love or hate, but I couldnt resist the title! I am not entirely sure that my sense of humour transfers well to cyberworld, but hey, it made me chuckle!



In Busch Gardens we whiled away a few hours looking at the animals, I am a sucker for a good zoo and conservation centre. They had an amazing open meercate warren and I was able to get some fab photos with a zoom lens.

I stuck to the crossword theme as pre empted by the SC papers. When I finished my layout, it hung around in my room for a day or two while I decided what to do with the left hand edge. It was a bit plain and needed some extra ooomph. This was my starter for ten. I always find the first project of the day is a little hard to get in to, I also confess to having a moment with the stamping on the title area too!

The Martha Stewart chequerboard punch came to my resuce and the rest as they say is history. (Simples!)

I also had a little play with some of the journalling cards from an old SC kit and made this very candy coloured birthday card.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've never seen meercats other
than on tv (: I love the card!
looks so bubblegummy XD