Tuesday 17 November 2009

Studio Calico Old Kits

I confess to having a (small) backlog of kits to get through. Sometimes I throw caution to the wind (!) and pull one out randomly and try my best to work through it so there is nothing left.

This weekend I have been having a lttle play with March 09. Here are a few projects to share with you....

My first is a card on which I have also used some stamps from this months Unity Stamps KOTM. Who can resist a little sock monkey?!





Here is a layout of a photo of Megan I took earlier in the year. This is one of those two stage layouts created over two days. It started off quite angular and square. On day two it morphed into something with waves and circles. In the end I threw lots of brads at the lines as well to give it some ooomph. My favourite thing about this page is that the circle started off as a beige colour. I added some blue mist which changed the feel of the page completely.





My final layout is one of Molly and Grace mucking about in my MIL's garden, I love the cute smiles captured on the girls faces.
Mostly stuff from the March kit, with the addition of a letterpress card from PaperSource and a few chipboard clocks. I even used some of the product packaging on this layout too.





I'm off to London for some Christmas shopping for the rest of the day and to the O2 to see Michael McIntyre. The small camera is on charge and there is an Anthropolgie in Regent Street that I must visit. Hope to update with some pictures tomorrow.

(Edited so you can see the pictures - rather than squinting as they are so small)

No comments: