Saturday 5 December 2009

Dress Up

This is a hybrid layout that I made using a digital kit from Two Peas in a Bucket.

The kit is called So Happy Together by Erica Hernandez.

Its beautiful, a mixture of kraft (every crafters go to) and rainbow bright colours and chunky patterns.


This is the most cheery paper ever, and ever so perfect for the dreary light we ge in my corner of the UK at this time of year!

I even got inspired to get out some paints and have a little play with my sewing machine and coloured threads to create sun rays in the background.

This is Megan and Grace having fun in their dress up outfits in the summer this year, they especially love fairies and anything Disney princess!!

1 comment:

melissa said...

I am loving this layout. The fun colors match the mood of the message perfectly and portray your sentiment so well!