Sunday 6 December 2009

Holly Folly by Betsy TUMA

My last two projects to share this weekend have been made using the gorgeous and bountiful kit by Betsy TUMA available at Two Peas in a Bucket.

Click HERE to go direct to Holly Folly.

The first thing I made is a card for a grown up girl for Christmas. I love how there is a little animal print thrown in to the kit, the border that I used here is lush.



The second thing I made is a hybrid layout. As I get more comfortable with PSE, I am finding myself layering up lots of elements and getting a really good hybrid base ready to go onto which I can just add a few final trimmings.

I knew I wanted a red toned photo to go with my page and I had this one hanging about in my printed photo box. Eh voila, Grace laughing so hard her eyes are scrunched up. The joy of Christmas!





Supplies: Holly Folly by Betsy TUMA at Two Peas in a Bucket, Making Memories Holly, Thickers, Tag from Every Jot and Tittle (Etsy), Brads My Minds Eye.

No comments: