Monday 14 December 2009

Some JYC Pages

OK,so I have been a little quiet about JYC this year. Here are some of the pages that I have made so far.

I have been using an American Crafts album with a selection of different sized page protectors. I have one whereby you can slip in 6 4 x 6 photos and thus it all has to stay in the page protector and dosent come out for photogrpahy purposes. Warning, these have a certain amount of glare!!



Page 1 - The Manifesto - made using Collage Press goodies.



Page 2 - I went for a twist on the theme and made a calender of sorts on which I can record as I go things I get up to in the run up to Chirstmas. Made using an old MME christmas set and a Jenni BOWLIN stamp.



Page 3 - my favoruite so far. Made using Making memories Mistletoe papers and envelopes. Sadly this photographs terribly - shame.




Page 4 - Winter weather got to love the snow. Made using a Collage Press die cut and stickies.




Page 5 - A MME christmas acrylic die cut and a Pink Paislee Die Cut




Page 6 - MME again and a very old photo of me when I was just a nipper! The kraft in the background came from a note book and lifts up to reveal some hidden journalling.



page 7 - the routine in our household is a trip to London to buy our pressies. Lily Bee die cut shapes and older Making Memories Christmas papers.



Page 8 - a peek through our keyhole right now. Well if you can see past the bad photo glare! A Crate Paper Die Cut and stamps by Impress.



Page 9 - last years model (from Desigual, Regent Street). Cosmo Cricket paper, Jenni Bowlin shield and lots of embellishments too.



Page 10 - the wrapping. This year I focused on the best ribbon and bows I have ever seen. Thanks to River Island all our family presents now have a little bit of toungue in cheek humour attached!



Page 11 - Tree Cheers. Using Cosmo Nutmeg.



Page 12 - whats hot and whats not - past and present.

Thats as far as I have got.

1 comment:

helena said...

love the idea of the month calender - i must remember that for next year lol!