Monday 14 December 2009

In the Right Here and Right Now



Another fully digi layout. I am really beginning to feel the love for the dark side now. Its so amazing how the kits which are comparatively low priced go so far!

This is all about me, me, me. It being almost the end of the year and all, I kind of got thinking about how my year had generally panned out. I made some kind of brave decisions this year, concerning my personal life, work and recreation. I am thankful that they all panned out well and wanted a reminder for myself when I dither about what to do!

I made this for Two Peas in a Bucket using a kit called Borderloos by Katherine TEAGUE. I love that it has such a big selection. So if you want something formal or completely the opposite and something crazy its all in here. I especially liked resizing them down and creating boxes all over.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

welcome to the dark side *bwahahahaha*
and lovely layout~