Friday 29 January 2010

Shimelle Laine's Top Ten Digi Lists

This week (even though she has been busy in CHA taking lots of lovely photos) Shimelle has just released new kits at Two Peas in a Bucket.

I have been playing with her new Top Ten Lists kit, part of the Write it Down Series.

Yeak, OK so I know that's what they are for, but I find these kits really do prompt me when my journalling seems a little less than forthcoming.

Its that time of year again when I start to think about foreign travel, new places to go and adventure. Whilst browsing through some snaps and taking stock of where we have been recently I reminisced over this beautiful place.

Here is my layout, Memories of Turkey. These are some of the beautiful pictures that I took in Bodrum (AKA Helicarnassus). Loed Turkey and would go back in an instant.



I used several of her kits to create this (along with Jen Martakis' divine cork frames (Yum for cork))

Supplies:
Top Ten Lists
Cant Buy Me Love
Christmas Memories Page Templates All by Shimelle Laine at Two Peas in a Bucket
Cork Frames by jen Martakis at Two Peas in a Bcket

No comments: