Wednesday 10 February 2010

Showing up the details

I cant share this page. It is a paper version of something I created for a digital project. I loved the design and wanted to make it in real life.



What I did do, which I want able to do in digi, was bulk up colour upon colour. By this I mean that I took a base paper colour and added in elements and shapes in either the same colour or same paper.




I also added some more vellum. I think I am falling in love with vellum again after a few years. I love the way it softens whatever paper you put it on to.



Also I am falling in love with the Making Memories Vintage Elements chunky buttons. They need to be added using jewellry wire and are a little chunky but they look amazing and truly have the best vintage feel about them.


No comments: