Tuesday 18 May 2010

Some real life layouts

Here are some layouts that I have been mucking about with over the past few weeks.

The first came from a layout sketch from the recent Cybercrop at UKS. I used the sketch and the layout title to create my own layout. This was a photo we took at the Kennedy Space Centre in Florida. The black frame highlights one of the launch platforms where literally if you are one of the chosen few you can actually get to the Moon.




This layout was something I made using the ever so lovely Dear Lizzy papers. I don't think I will ever tire of these, they are my favourites at the moment.



I saw a T Shirt in Rover Island that had a row of circle cutouts attatched to the front by means of sewing down the middle. I thought it would look amazing on a layout and gave it a whirl using these papers from a Studio Calico kit I have had for a while.



I saw a layout similar to this on Two Peas, It had a central circle in which a large amount of text had been written. I really cant remember whose layout it was though, maybe a Kristina's picks? Im not sure, It was a cracker though! More Dear Lizzy.


No comments: