Sunday, 9 August 2009

Miss Shimelles Go To Press Class

OK, so here are my first five Go To Press pages.

I am using the Anna Griffin papers that I got from QVC. I am going to try and use up older papers when I take classes as I seem to be drowing under mountains of paper at the moment.

So, started with this....



and these...



and have created these so far....







The themes I am taking through my project are:

sunburst tokens
3D embellishments
Linen thread
a two word title starting with the word BE.

6 comments:

Tinkersdamn said...

I love the "Be" idea, what a great minibook theme!
Gorgeous LO's, love the purple paper and the simple but layered look. :)

Karen said...

Hi Karen

I am going to take up your challange and try to blog AND create a little each day. Day 1 done - whether I keep it up will remain to be seen.

Take care

Karen M

Karen said...

Hi Karen

I have taken up your challenge and am going to try to blog AND do something creative for the next 7 days! Day 1 done but how far I get with this we will have to see as I will probably have forgotten by Wednesday.

Take care

Karen M

xxx

Karen said...

Hi Karen

I have taken up your challenge and am going to try to blog AND do something creative for the next 7 days! Day 1 done but how far I get with this we will have to see as I will probably have forgotten by Wednesday.

Take care

Karen M

xxx

Debbie said...

Great LO's! Love the pic of you in the last one. You look all intellegent (not that you arent of course!!)

Claireliz said...

Oooh these are fab Karen.
x