Tuesday 8 December 2009

The Love that money can buy

A fully traditional paper layout, with rips, grunge and all.

Indiana, a dog so fast that every photo I have of him is blurry or an action shot!





Over the weekend the dog was too quiet and was quite obviously up to something. I went to look for him in the usual places.

He has a special toy, a Griggles which we imported (dont ask). In his spot on the stairs where he likes to curl up, I found the orange elephant (!), neatly placed, standing up and looking out over the lounge below. This made me smile so much as I knew that he had taken the trouble to keep his favourite toy safe in cool place. The title comed from a chapter in Johnathon Ross's book, dogs truely are the love than money can buy!

2 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Great layout and story.
Rinda

melissa said...

I love the layout. What a sweet dog :-) Pets are so fun!